HPG’s mission may seem simple: “To make a meaningful difference in the lives of our employees,” but it is hard work. Truly making a difference does not happen with one big event. It is the day in and day out instances that add up — and speak volumes about our company.
“We all share in the hard work of building a great company for future generations of associates…” said Vice President Bob Poorman.
Here are our employee/employer guidelines to which we refer daily:
- We recognize not only performance but also potential, and remain committed to helping our employees reach their goals.
- We treat each other with respect and compassion.
- We trust one another and be accountable to one another.
- We eliminate duplicate processes.
- We identify workflow issues and fix them.
- We will follow the guidelines set up in our quality initiatives.
Happiness in the workplace? Very important to HPG! And it shows in our work.
“It’s really a very simple formula,” says Bob Poorman, “As long as we take care of our staff members, they will take care of each other and our customers.”