So long, 2011! And with it, good-bye to tired, traditional ways of reaching your clients. Time to look ahead to 2012 and check out how new media, smart media and e-media are affecting consumer buying trends.
A tri-fold brochure and business cards alone no longer get the job done. Savvy companies integrate print with social media to reach their clients in ways and in places they are familiar with.
- Consider transit advertising
- Ads or messaging on Twitter and Facebook
- Create a YouTube video to explain and showcase a new product
- Add a personalized URL to your next mailer to direct customers to a landing page with a call to action
- Perhaps you can even add a QR code to your business card, shelf hanger, or next direct mail piece. You can use the code to direct your customers to special offers.
Let HardingPoorman Group help you start the New Year off with a bang by effectively help to manage your marketing strategy as well as your printing.
Happy New Year from HPG!