Did you know that summer is generally the least-used time to launch a direct mail campaign, according to the US postal service?
How about making that fact work for you?
As an Indianapolis commercial printer, HardingPoorman Group considers summer an ideal time to use direct mail, because you will really stand out – especially if you use direct mail wisely, for instance:
- Create an interesting mailer that begs to be opened. Our bindery does cutting, die cutting, and gluing, which means we can create zipper pouches, self-sealing mailers, and just about anything else you have in mind.
- Consider using HPG’s “auto-insert” to stuff several pieces into an envelope at one time, saving you expensive hand labor.
- How about ink-jetting addresses and mailing information on unusual substrates and coatings inside or outside your mailer?
- Create a dynamic mailer. HPG’s graphics team can help you create a mailer that commands attention!
- Mail it through HPG’s mail house. We can send your direct mail, after its printed. We even have a mail specialist on staff to answer questions about regulations and ghost numbers. HPG has a house mail permit number that we can use to get discount postage rates for our clients.
It’s a long, hot summer – full of potential. Get noticed with an attention-getting, direct mail campaign that produces results!