The Indianapolis Colts know how to do things right. So it’s always a pleasure for us as an Indianapolis printer to work with them on any kind of project, from signage to our latest venture, this year’s Indianapolis Colts 2012 Media Guide.
First, we tackled the design, recommending a fantastic designer to revamp the look of the guide. After looking at media guides from nearly every NFL team, our designer came up with this rough, seasoned, ‘old-school’ look you see for the cover. HPG enhanced that design by employing a spot soft-touch coating and embossing the Colts emblem.
This guide will be used as a reference source and get plenty of abuse, so, as with any NFL team, the Colts are pretty concerned with its specs:
- The 2012 Media Guide weighs in at a hefty 358 pages, plus cover
- Printed on gloss text with a 10pt cover
- It can pack a punch at 5.5″ wide x 8.5″ high
- The cover will stand up to whatever the media dishes out with a long-lasting combo of Soft Touch + High Gloss UV Coating
- There are 2 different bindings: a coil bound and a perfect bound version. Allowing for whatever ‘unnecessary roughness’ the media dishes out!
The Colts and HPG are very proud of this good-looking 2012 Media Guide.
We wish the Colts a fantastic season. Go Colts!