We are always on the lookout for new technologies that can improve the overall printing experience for our customers. With that in mind, HPG is pleased to report that we have recently installed a new Canon 7010VP toner-based printer in our digital room, replacing an older color digital (toner based) machine.
One of Canon’s top printers, the 7010VP is a leader in high-end color with a level of quality that rivals offset printing. While we are certainly pleased with Canon’s great specs, we know what’s most important is what this color digital printer can do for YOU.
Here are a few of the ways our new printer can simplify and improve your next printing production:
- Run sheet sizes up to 13″ x 19.2″ – meaning your larger size projects will print faster and look better
- Prints faster –70 sheets per minute. Faster turn-around times bode well for your fast-paced business
- Sharper more detailed images with high quality 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Brighter, consistent color through every type of finish
- Prints on paper up to 120# cover weight, allowing us to print cover and interiors on one printer
- We can even finish your printing with collating, folding and saddle stitching in one fell swoop!
At HPG, our goal is to deliver helpful, efficient printing solutions that help improve the quality of your next printing job.